We are currently recruiting for a full-time Service Coordinator to join an established team. The successful candidate will have to be self-motivated, highly organised, proactive and dedicated.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator:
- Taking phone calls for the service desk
- Raising jobs on company callout system
- Liaising with engineers and customers regarding callouts, revisits and any issues
- Keeping the internal job tracker up to date
- Raising parts order for callouts (including placing purchase orders)
- Collation and filing of paperwork
- Liaising with Sales department on project and new orders
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Service desk experience within the foodservice industry preferred (but not essential)
- Ability to remain calm & focused in a pressurised environment & ensure deadlines are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Confident communicator with a professional telephone manner; able to handle all queries effectively and develop successful relationships with customers & colleagues.
- I.T. skills - Excel, Word, and Outlook would be required. Training will be giving on the basic internal systems.
- Highly competent with numerical calculation, especially percentages
- Flexible attitude and willing to assist others
- Punctual, reliable and tidy worker
Working hours are Mon to Fri and 9am to 5pm.
Application deadline: 30/04/2021
Related keywords: coordinator, customer service
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking